Magical Moments.

Thursday 31 December 2015

I have been one rubbish blogger theses last couple of weeks, but we all know that christmas is not a very quiet time for anyone! While I was still in hospital after having surgery, Ed and I booked a two night getaway to Innsbruck, Austria to especially see the christmas markets. With everything going on, and doctors advising me not to go I was so determined to get there! ...three weeks later and I was there and I couldn't of been happier, especially after having a cheeky cosy cup of mulled wine! It was so festive, with christmas lights beautifully placed and the sound of christmas carols being played. We spent the precious hours wondering around the cute local christmas markets, which had locals masterpieces. Before then, I had never been to the mountains and I was quite overwhelmed at how breath taking they were! One morning, and with six layers on...we made our way up to the top of the mountains in the cable carts to where we reached fluffy, crystal white snow! It was so magical and I was on top of the world and I couldn't of felt more away from reality and my dreams were coming true! ...If only the doctors could see me now! It was a moment I will never forget and its now locked away in my mind forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |