A Journey to a Stronger Me

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Its been a long year and a half down a tough road, however has this made me a stronger person? I was a perfectly normal twenty year old who loved partying, working hard and never said no to a gin and tonic! Then in a flash, a big door slammed in my face... I was hit with agonising pain in my tummy twenty four hours a day, day and night, every blink I could never get away from it. In the past year, I've spent four and a half months in hospitals, seventy two long lonely nights, twelve thousand and ninety six painful hours. I had developed Autonomic Disfunction in my intestine and then I found out I had Fowlers Syndrome in my bladder and PoTS (Postural Tachycardia Syndrome). Life has definitely changed for me. However, I do believe that everything which has been thrown in my face I have come out the other side a much more stronger person. There were moments i'll never be able to get out of my mind, laying there scared. I built walls up around me which would get crushed down, but somewhere inside I would have to find something in me to keep pushing on, to put up walls stronger than before. I am now a person, who never takes anything for granted and even if you fall, you must pick yourself up, brush yourself off and keep enjoying every possible moment, because you don't know whats around that corner... This is my first blog, and its only a brief outline of everything... i'm sure there'll be many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |